Tuesday, January 24, 2012


My first interest is reading. I enjoy reading because I like reading new books and to feel like I am in the story. I got interested in reading because it is part of everyday life and teachers teach you how to read in 1st grade. This interest can lead me to become a librarian.
My second interest is playing sports like volley ball, biking, and swimming. It interests me because I think it is fun and entertaining. I got interested because sports and exercising are parts of a person’s everyday life. Playing sports will keep me healthy.
Traveling interests me because I like going to new places and discovering new things everyday. I got interested because I like geography. This can lead me to becoming a tour guide for my career.
P.S. I don’t want to be a librarian or a tour guide!! I just wrote that because it was related to reading and traveling.


Reading

Playing Sports:
Traveling










6 comments:

  1. LOL that is so cool i never knew this about u. Ps; it not kasey>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG hahahahahahahahahahahahah I HATE READING!!!1 >;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahah thats you kc obviously

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley: too bad I DO!! ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which book are you reading now? Would you recommend it? I'm also curious to know where you have already traveled in the world, and where you would like to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like reading...... mabey

    ReplyDelete